Effective Date: 2022-04-02
Last updated: 2022-04-02
Collection and use of your personal information
When you use our Service, you will be asked to provide us with personal information used to contact or identify you. https://www.guidodacostigliole.it collects the following information:
- Usage data
- Telephone number
- Payment information
Usage data includes the following:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computers accessing the site
- Web page requests
- Reference web pages
- Browser used to access the site
- Time and date of access
How we collect information
https://www.guidodacostigliole.it collects and receives information from you in the following ways:
- When you fill out a registration form or otherwise submit your personal information.
Your information will be kept for up to 30 days after your account is closed. Your information may be retained for longer periods for reporting or recording purposes in accordance with applicable laws. Information that does not personally identify you can be kept indefinitely.
How we use your information
https://www.guidodacostigliole.it può utilizzare le tue informazioni per i seguenti scopi:
- Provide and maintain our Service, as well as monitor the use of our Service.
- For other purposes. Lidia S.r.l. will use your information for data analysis to identify usage trends or determine the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns, when reasonable. We will use your information to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services and marketing activities.
- To contact you. Lidia S.r.l. will contact you via email, telephone, SMS, or other form of electronic communication regarding features, products, services, or security updates, if necessary or reasonable.
- To update you with news, general information, special offers, new services and events.
- Marketing and promotional initiatives. Lidia S.r.l. will use the non-specific information collected to improve our marketing initiatives.
- Customer order management. Your email address, telephone number, social media profiles and other user account information will be used to manage orders placed through our Service.
- Administrative information. Your personal data will be used in the operation and management of the website.
How we share your information
Lidia S.r.l. will share your information, if applicable, in the following situations:
- With your consent. Lidia S.r.l. will share your information for any purpose with your explicit consent.
Sharing with third parties
Any third party we share your information with must disclose the purpose for which they intend to use your information. It must retain your information only for the duration revealed at the time of requesting or receiving such information. The third party service provider must not collect, sell or further use your personal information except to the extent necessary to perform the specified purpose.
Your information may be shared with a third party for reasons which include:
- Statistical information. Your information may be shared with online analysis tools in order to track and analyze website traffic.
- Payment processing services (like Stripe)
Your information may be disclosed for other reasons, including:
- Compliance with applicable laws, regulations or injunctions.
- Responding to complaints about your use of our Service in violation of third party rights.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. Strictly Necessary Cookies enable core website functionality such as user login and account management. The website cannot be used properly without strictly necessary cookies.
- Targeting cookies. Targeting cookies are used to identify visitors across different websites, e.g. content partners, banner networks. These cookies can be used by companies to create a visitor interest profile or show relevant advertisements on other websites.
- Performance cookies. Performance cookies are used to see how visitors use the website, for example with analytical cookies. These cookies cannot be used to directly identify a particular visitor.
The security of your information is important to us. https://www.guidodacostigliole.it uses a series of security measures to prevent misuse, loss or alteration of the information you have provided to us. However, as we cannot guarantee the security of any information you provide to us, you are accessing our service at your own risk.
Lidia S.r.l. is not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or your interactions with them. When you leave this website, we recommend that you review the privacy practices of the other websites you interact with and determine the appropriateness of those practices.
For any questions, you can contact us through the following channels:
Name: Lidia S.r.l.
Address: via Palazzo di Città 11, 14100 Asti (AT)
Telephone: +39 0141 844455
For any doubt or request relating to the processing of your data, you can contact our Privacy Manager at Andrea Alciati, firstname.lastname@example.org.